TheInsuranceAdvisor.com Job Openings
Sales & Marketing Positions
To meet current demand for TheInsuranceAdvisor.com’s (TIA) products and services, we are expanding our sales and marketing staff by adding outside and inside sales team members who will have responsibility for new business development to the network of attorneys, accounting and banking professionals, and business advisors that comprise our Advisor community. These are excellent professional sales positions with a rapidly expanding company that offer exceptional earnings based on performance.
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Two or more years of sales experience, either selling to the Advisor market or as an insurance representative (life) with strong outside sales orientation and record of strong sales success.
- Demonstrated confidence and success with new business development activities and sales background where business generation was key component.
- Outstanding ‘C’-level presentation skills.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to work independently and autonomously from home-based office.
- Willingness to engage in reasonable business travel throughout Florida.
- Basic computer competence (MS Word, internet, etc.); familiarity with ACT and PowerPoint is a big plus.
- Undergraduate college degree in business or related field; MBA preferred.
Senior Web Developer
THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM is seeking a Senior Level Developer with at least five years experience.
The following are skills and prgramming language expected out of a potential candidate:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating System
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) 5+
- Knowledge of source code control methodology
- Familiarity with Subversion (VisualSVN)
- Microsoft SQL 2000+
- Classic ASP
- ASP.NET Visual Basic
- Additional experience required includes COM, XML, C#, and Web Services.
CPE Report Specialist
TIA is seeking a CPE Report Specialist to administer the CPE Report System by creating and maintaining user accounts, receiving and processing faxed illustrations, assigning CPE reports to system agents, issuing invoices for reports, and tracking payments. The CPE Report Specialist also updates the TIA website as necessary, distributes newsletters and alerts via e-mail, and provides general office support as needed.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic and mathematical skills.
- Ability to carefully focus attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to switch focus easily when priorities change.
To apply for any of the above positions mail, fax, or email your resume to:
The Insurance Advisor
PO Box 272358
Tampa, FL 33688